1. What colour pants are you wearing? Pale blue
2. What are you listening to right now? Virgin radio
3. What was the last thing you ate? Tuna sandwiches
4. Do you wish on stars? Back in the day, I used to do the whole ‘star light, star bright, first star I see tonight…’ thing.
5. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Is this just a fancy way of asking what my favourite colour is? Pink. If I actually *was* a crayon, I would be sort of fleshy/orangey.
6. How is the weather right now? Not exactly at its best
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Random patient. Last person I voluntarily spoke to was my mother. I had a question about the kind of sugar to use when making chocolate chip cookies. She didn’t know the answer. I am disillusioned.
8. How old are you today? 25 years, 8 months, 25 days
9. Favourite drink? Ribena. Nectar of the gods…
10. Favourite sport? Don’t really have one. I enjoy watching tennis, ice skating, gymnastics, stuff like that. I used to enjoy tennis, netball and trampolining at school.
11. Hair colour? Red at the moment. Theoretically red underneath, but probably all mousy and crap by now.
12. Siblings? Mon petit frere who, let us rejoice, will be moving to London with his girlfriend in November. He has secured a fine city job – yay for him.
13. Favourite food? Ooh, that changes. At the moment, it’s lasagna (but that’s mainly because Katie and I made a particularly fine one the other night). Am deeply fond of M&S’s raspberry panna cotta.
14. What was the last movie you watched? Blimey, I can’t remember things like that! Er… think it was Airheads. At the cinema, it was Tristan + Isolde, which was mighty fine.
15. Favourite day of the year? Don’t really have one – Christmas is always nice.
16. What was your favourite toy as a child? Polly, my darling Polly, at present languishing in my parents’ loft (my father flatly refused to go and get him out for me last time I was home, which I just think is mean). Apparently we will be reunited when next my mother drives down. Polly is a rag-doll my grandmother made for me. She has red hair too.
17. Summer or Winter? Could go either way. I’m more of a Spring/Autumn kinda girl, to be honest.
18. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. I am a hug ho, and will hug anyone. Well, not *anyone*. I do exercise some discrimination. I’m actually very touchy-feely.
19. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
20. Living arrangements? Half of the Poirot Flat, shared with the Katie.
21. When was the last time you cried? Not actually sure. There may have been a tear shed at Tristan + Isolde, but I don’t think so.
22. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Young Catherine. Whom I should really call, thinking about it.
23. What did you do last night? Went home, had lasagna and alphabites for tea, went to Guides, leapt about doing bedrolls and suchlike, came home, watched about three episodes of Angel, went to bed.
24. Favourite smell? That green smell you get late in the evenings on a warm summery day. I can’t begin to describe how happy that smell makes me.
25. Favourite TV show? Ah, the three Bs: Babylon 5, Buffy and Blackadder.
26. Happy In life? Yes, for the most part.
27. What are you afraid of? People realising what a crap person I am.
28. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? Salted.
29. Favourite car? Er, don’t have one.
30. Favourite Flower? Fresias. Always. Also those lovely old fashioned roses that smell like they should and are all bloomy.
31. Number of keys on your key ring? A paltry four. I actually have more keyrings on my keyring than I do keys.
32. How many years at your current job? 8 months permanently, 11 months all told. So, in fact, pretty much time for me to leave, I think. If only my stupid computer would let me print off PDFs…
33. Favourite day of the week? Saturday
34. What did you do on your last birthday? Can’t remember, actually. Presumably came to work. I had a party, anyway.
35. How many cities have you lived in? Er, four: Leeds, Sheffield, Oxford and London.
36. Do you make friends easily? I’d say no. Except for those of you with whom I became friends in approximately five minutes. *g*