Now, on to the book meme gacked from katie__pillar:
1. Choose 10 of your all time favorite books.
2. Take a sentence from the book, and make a list in your journal.
3. Don't reveal the author or the title of the book.
4. Now everyone try and guess.
1. "There's no rush for Isaac Newton. We were quite happy with Aristotle's cosmos. Personally, I preferred it. Fifty-five crystal spheres geared to God's crankshaft is my idea of a satisfying universe."
6. "And even in the days of King Edward, third of that name," he would tell them, always in the same words, so that they mouthed it with him and almost stifled themselves with silent laughter, "there were no less than seventeen guides in succession needed to conduct him north to south."
7. Vladimir specialized in grey studies of hopeless misery, where nothing happened until page three hundred and eighty, when the moujik decided to commit suicide.