Ten things I would say to people:
1. Although I can sometimes understand what you did, I can’t believe you did it. I hate that you behaved like that, I hate that you lied to everyone, I hate how much you’ve hurt people. And I still love you and can’t imagine not, and I’m so scared I’m never going to see you again, and scared that I *will* see you because I don’t know what to say to you. I’m afraid you won’t love me anymore. I’m more afraid that maybe you never did.
2. Rah! You have my money! Give it back!
3. Please stop worrying about me. I know you won’t. And, in fact, probably *can’t*. But I wish you didn’t feel you had to.
4. I miss you. We were such close friends and now we’ve drifted apart. And I know I should call you more, but sometimes it feels like I’m the only one making the effort anymore. I kinda resent that.
5. You drive me mental sometimes but I love you. Even when I’m irritated at you, I still love you. But I don’t think I need to put this here, because I think you know it anyway!
6. I’ve disappointed you and I’m so desperately sorry. I know you’re proud of me anyway, but I wish I could have been all the things you wanted me to. And I’m sorry that what I did hurt you, and I’m more sorry that I would probably do it again despite that.
7. I love you, which you can’t really say because it’s weirdy. And I want you to be happy, because happiness is good.
8. SHUT UP!! You’re nice, but you talk such SHITE sometimes that I want to pour hibiscrub into my brain and damn the consequences. Do you not think before you speak? Do you not detect the total lack of logic and reason in your words? Grargh.
9. I’m so sorry. I haven’t talked to you in *years* because there’s a THING, and the THING’s all my fault, but it reached a stage where I couldn’t talk to you because I was too ashamed of the THING, and now I know our relationship can never be the same because I killed it DEAD. Dead like a dead thing.
10. Get Over Yourself. Get a spine. Get a personality. Get a life. Have an opinion that you thought up yourself. Stop attention-seeking, because it just pisses people off, and then makes them mock you. Stop being vulgar, because it’s just stupid. Stop trying to be something you’re not.